Download (PDF, 1.29MB)
TELADOC – ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS
Haven’t activated your Teladoc account yet?
Get started here. Spend 5 minutes now so when you do need a doctor for you or a loved one you will already be registered. Each of your dependents in your household over the age of 18 will be required to set up their own account. Once you are activated, you can activate your dependents. You and your dependents can enjoy this benefit whether or not you are covered under the Guild’s health care plan.
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit teladoc.com/registrations or call (800) 835-2362
- Enter the following information in each field and click ‘Continue’
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Email Address: your primary (personal) email address
- Phone Number: your primary phone number (cell phone preferred)
- Date of Birth
- Do you have a username: Answer No, after you are logged into the system you will be able to create a username and password
- Who is your employer or insurance provider: Begin to type in NewspaperGuild, Philadelphia, a drop box will appear and click on Newspaper Guild, Philadelphia. DO NOT TYPE IN AETNA. For this purpose, the NewspaperGuild, Philadelphia is considered your employer as they are providing this benefit to you.
- Follow the rest of the stepsto complete your medical history and you’re all set!
Access all of the benefits of TELEADOC from your Apple or Android device. With the Teladoc app you can:
- Request a consultation with a doctor
- Find and select pharmacies close to you
- Review and update your Health Record
- Add family members
- Review previous consultations
It’s as simple as downloading the mobile app, logging in and you’re on your way!
Download the app today: Apple | Android
Your new benefit will give you unlimited, 24/7 access to the care you need from your phone or computer…saving you time and money. Imagine a world without waiting rooms, now you can. To connect with a doctor, call (800) 835-2362 or go to www.teladoc.com.
Pay Initiation Fee